Liquidating your company is a service you will only ever need once…
…if it is done in the correct way, it can offer you the chance of putting the mistakes and problems of the past behind you, and let you start again.
Liquidation will stop your company’s debt problems – dead!
Put quite simply, voluntary liquidation is a way of closing a limited company. It means that a line is drawn under the operations of the company, and the company removed from Companies House.
What liquidation means to you:
- The hassle from creditors is stopped.
- Unsatisfied debts are written off.
- You can normally go straight back into business.
- You can get on with your life!
The business world has changed in recent years and company Liquidation no longer has the stigma attached to it that it once did. It is becoming increasingly common for Directors of a company to put a debt ridden company into Voluntary Liquidation and then to start a new company.
You may be surprised how many of the companies you deal with have Liquidated and you never knew anything about it, it is almost treated as normal business practice now.
How can we help
Unlike other Liquidation Companies, we have structured ourselves and our Voluntary Liquidation Services in a way that genuinely helps you the most.
By Liquidating through us, we will:-
- Ensure you are aware of any problems before you commit to Liquidation
- Make sure your Liquidation goes as smoothly as possible
- Deal with any issues before they become a problem
- Try to make sure this is your first and only Liquidation
- Minimize the pain of Voluntary Liquidation
Make a fresh start in business and start your Liquidation – call 0800 612 94 78 now.